Obtaining Turkish citizenshipYou can now obtain Turkish citizenship easily by investing in the real estate sector at an amount of $400,000, with guarantees that the spouse and children who are under the age of 18 will also obtain it.
Without forgetting that citizenship is permanent and not temporary, in addition to the fact that children who are born later become Turkish citizens, and it must be noted that Turkish citizenship does not conflict with any other nationality, so you will be able to keep your original nationality.
Ways to obtain Turkish citizenship
- Deposit an amount of $500,000 in a Turkish bank
- Collecting official bonds, the required amount: $500,000
- Own a property for an amount of not less than $400,000
Requirements for obtaining Turkish citizenship through real estate investment
- Tax Registration Number
- Open an account in a Turkish bank
- Buy a real estate with a value of $400,000
- Purchase the required property
- Property certificate
- Turkish residency permit
- Submit an application for Turkish citizenship
- You must buy a property with a value of no less than $400,000 with the price being officially announced, and you can buy several properties with this total, in addition to transferring ownership at the land registry office.
- You must keep the purchased real estate for three years and submit the title deed.
- The Turkish government formally determines the property's value, and the Supervisory Board announces it.
- Payment must be made through the bank in order to be proven with bank receipts, which confirms that the process was between the applicant and the seller.
- Real estate that meets the requirements for obtaining citizenship cannot be purchased by any party, even the wife and children.
- The application will be sent to the concerned authorities: the Turkish Ministry of Interior, the General Directorate of Population and Citizenship, the Directorate of Foreigners Affairs Administration, the Ministry of Housing and Development and the Land Registration Office.
The steps taken to obtain citizenship through real estate investment:
- Obtaining the tax registration number: You can obtain the tax registration number easily, a personal photo and original passport are required, and you can do it from any tax office in Turkey
- Opening a bank account:
- One of the most important things is the transactions documents during the procurement stages.
- The original passport will be requested with the tax registration number.
- Show the official document that shows your current address, which is the utility bill.
- Finding the property:
- You can find a property or several properties worth $400,000 or its equivalent in Turkish currency.
- It is required that the property is near completion or has been delivered.
- A residence permit certificate with a ready title deed must be present.
- The property must be suitable for official survey and evaluation.
- Obtaining a property certificate: Submit an application to the Ministry of Housing with the bank transfer receipt for the property's value.
- Turkish residency application: After collecting all the required documents, an application must be submitted to the Immigration and Passports Department with the Ministry of Environment.
- Obtaining a property certificate:
- An application must be submitted for an official evaluation survey.
- Submit an application to the Ministry of Housing.
- Apply for Turkish citizenship: After submitting an application to the Ministry of Housing, it must be ensured that an official evaluation survey is made.
- It must be noted that the investment retention period for all cases is three years.
- Both the spouse and children under 18 years old will obtain citizenship.
- Permanent residence in Turkey is not required to obtain citizenship.
- Citizenship does not have a validity period and it will stay with you forever and even children who are born later get it.
- Turkish citizenship does not conflict with any nationality, so you will be able to keep your original nationality.
- Birth certificate, residency permit and health insurance.
- Family register that shows marital status and family members such as spouse and children with marriage and divorce certificates.
- The spouse’s death certificate if the applicant is a widow.
- Twelve photographs with a white background are required.
- Passport and notarized Turkish translation of all documents with application forms.
- An authorization letter for a lawyer to follow up on legal matters.